This week in the 3 day class we enjoyed getting to know each other a little bit better!
Some favorite activities were:
• checking the progress of our caterpillars and chrysalis in the insect enclosure. We made crayon drawings after studying their shapes.
• playing in the water table on the playground and in our classroom.
• enjoying the sensory experience of cinnamon-scented play dough.
• making dinosaur traps, enclosures, and battles (and then giving the dinosaurs a bath).
• brainstorming pictures to add to our alphabet wall.
• watercolor paints and crayons.
• painting and collage in the art room.
• enjoying the warm summer sun on the playground.
Marit added "O Susanna" to our music class repertoire - and she sent home a list of song lyrics, did you receive yours?
We read our class book - 3 Day Friends, Some Bugs, and Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you See?