This week in the 2 day class we enjoyed getting to know each other a little bit better!
Some favorite activities were:
• checking the progress of our caterpillars and chrysalis' in the insect enclosure. We made crayon drawings after studying their shapes.
• enjoying the sensory experience of cinnamon-scented play dough.
• discussing and labeling the parts of an apple tree and an apple.
• watercolor painting, marble painting, and crayon rubbings.
• painting and collage in the art room.
• enjoying the warm summer sun and playing in the water table on the playground.
Marit added "O Susanna" to our music class repertoire - and she sent home a list of song lyrics, did you receive yours?
We read our class book - 2 day friends, and One Red Apple